American Special Ops Heroes: From Battlefield to Boardroom
Feb 17, 2021
ProShares Sponsors Exclusive Education Series, Featuring Elite Special Ops Veterans from Victory Strategies
ProShares is pleased to sponsor “American Special Ops Heroes: From Battlefield to Boardroom,” an exclusive education series for financial professionals from Victory Strategies—a leadership assessment and development company founded and led by elite U.S. military special operations veterans and featuring Fortune 500 executives and high-impact entrepreneurs.
Available for financial professionals, the series will translate the lessons learned during intense training and combat operations for the business world. Topics include perseverance through adversity, maintaining calm in chaos, team dynamics, and developing a growth mindset. A range of speakers will be featured, including:
- Jacob Werksman, U.S. Navy SEAL sniper & team leader, author and founder of Victory Strategies.
- Bob Newman, U.S. Navy SEAL, Master Chief (ret.) and CEO of Victory Strategies.
- Adam Weiner, U.S. Navy SEAL, Lieutenant Commander, Bronze Star recipient, Financial Advisor
- Suzanne Lesko, U.S. Navy Captain, former U.S. Naval combat aviator & SERE instructor, founder Global Awareness Through Education (GATE) Project.
- Scott Campbell, retired U.S. Air Force Fighter Wing Commander & aviator, TOP GUN instructor.
ProShares will host and moderate the series during February and March 2021. For those interested, please complete the contact form below for additional information on individual or group scheduling.
ProShares are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co., which is not affiliated with the funds' advisor or sponsor.
Your use of this site signifies that you accept our Terms and Conditions of Use.