ProShares Institutional Services
ProShares is focused on building investment strategies that address market issues institutions face today.
Institutional investors are expanding their use of ETFs as a vehicle to efficiently implement their investment strategies.
ProShares now offers one of the largest lineups of ETFs, with more than $27 billion in assets. The company is the leader in strategies such as dividend growth, alternative and geared (leveraged and inverse). ProShares continues to innovate with products that provide strategic and tactical opportunities for investors to manage risk and enhance returns.
Our institutional team has extensive experience with top-tier asset management firms and hands-on knowledge of the needs of institutional investors. We use our understanding and experience to develop solutions to help you meet your investment objectives.
Institutional clients we serve:
- Hedge Funds
- Asset managers
- Pensions, foundations and endowments
- Insurance companies
Services we offer:
- Risk management solutions—implement hedging strategies to address specific risks in your portfolio
- Tactical portfolio adjustments—act on short/intermediate-term market views to asset classes, sectors, regions or styles
- Exposure alignment—redeploying capital, rebalancing, shifting asset weights
- Liquidity management—efficient cash management; staying fully invested
- Alternative allocation—liquid alternative investment strategies
Our institutional sales team can help you:
- Develop ETF investment/trading strategies appropriate to your needs
- Analyze portfolio characteristics and flow information
- Consult our industry experts
- Get access to key authorized participants to efficiently execute your trades
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 917-409-1840. You can also reach out directly to any of our institutional team members listed on this page.