ProShares DJ Brookfield Global Infrastructure ETF seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the performance of the Dow Jones Brookfield Global Infrastructure Composite Index.
- Offers access to an asset class with growing global demand, increasing opportunities for private investment, and high barriers to entry that limit competition
- Provides "pure-play" exposure by investing exclusively in companies whose primary business is owning and operating infrastructure
- Excludes companies that supply services such as construction and engineering to the infrastructure industry
- Learn about TOLZ and the importance of "pure-play" exposure to infrastructure.
- Watch "Learn About Pure-Play Infrastructure Investing."
CUSIP distribution rules have changed, to learn more click here