ProShares Merger ETF seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the performance of the S&P Merger Arbitrage Index.
- Offers a rules-based approach for executing a merger arbitrage strategy.
- Designed to provide an alternative source of returns not correlated to a portfolio's equity market holdings.
- Has the goal of producing consistent, positive returns under virtually any market conditions.
- Can help diversify a portfolio by providing a liquid, low volatility component for the alternative investments allocation.
- Note: NAV calculations for ProShares Merger ETF can be affected by market closings. Learn more.