- Will ProShares make income or capital gain distributions?
- Why are ProShares making distributions?
- What’s the difference between ex-dates, record dates and pay dates?
- Can I automatically reinvest ProShares distributions?
- What specifically generates distributions from ProShares?
- How can Short ProShares have income distributions?
- How will ProShares distributions be displayed on 1099s?
Trading shares of ProShares ETFs will also generate tax consequences and transaction expenses. The above material is not intended to be tax advice. The tax consequences of dividend distributions may vary by individual taxpayer. Please consult your tax professional or financial adviser for more information with regard to your specific situation.